Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Anna is an ACE (American Council on Exercise) Certified Personal Trainer. She has her Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Athletic Training. She has worked as a Student Athletic Trainer at Santa Rosa Junior College and Fresno State University.
Before pursuing a career as a Personal Trainer, Anna worked as an Exercise Specialist at Heart Works, a division of the Northern California Center for Well Being located in Santa Rosa, leading exercise classes for pulmonary patients and post-cardiac rehab patients.
Anna has furthered her work as a Personal Trainer by:
- owning and operating Dufloth Fitness Personal Training in the greater Sonoma County area from January 2007 to the present.
- owning and operating a Baby Boot Camp (TM) Franchise in Santa Rosa from January 2007 until November 2009.
- owning & operating Outdoor Family Fitness in Santa Rosa from November 2009 until July 2012.
- working at St Helena Hospital as the Fitness Coordinator for the Recovery Program since July 2008.
- Working as a Personal Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor at Langermann Health Club since January 2011.
Anna's main goal as a Fitness Professional is to show people that fitness is not only fun, but that it is also something that should and can be done as a family on a daily basis.