This quiz discusses research findings on Pilates training and its benefits for athletes, healthy adults and people with chronic illness.
After reading this article, you should be able to:
1. Discuss recent research findings related to Pilates training.
2. Explain the key components of evidence-based Pilates exercise.
3. Provide an overview of the conditioning benefits of Pilates for healthy adults.
4. Identify potential qualitative and lifestyle benefits of Pilates practice.
5. Describe how Pilates training benefits athletes and improves sports performance.
|September 2019 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Pilates for Core Conditioning and Coping With Chronic Illness ||Module||(Required)|
Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.