This quiz explores the health risks of obesity andevidence-based behavioral approaches for preventing weight regain. This quiz also covers rotational training for clients, including anti-rotation, cylinder rotation and dissociative rotation.
1. Discuss whether the health risks of obesity have or have not been exaggerated.
2. Explain evidence-based behavioral approaches for treating obesity.
3. Describe evidence-based behavioral approaches for preventing weight regain.
4. Articulate the importance of programming rotational training for clients.
5. Explain the differences between anti-rotation, cylinder rotation and dissociative rotation as they pertain to training progressions.
6. Describe the reasoning behind a three-exercise rotational training progression.
|September 2019 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Evaluating the Health Risks of Obesity, and Transverse-Plane Core Work in Foundational Training ||Module|
Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.