This quiz covers the latest news and research on a variety of food and nutrition topics, including consumption of added sugars and the consequences of high-fat diets. Also covered are chronic respiratory diseases and foods that may improve lung function.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
1. Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Food for Thought section.
2. Describe the basic functions of the lungs.
3. Cite three of the most common forms of chronic lower respiratory disease.
4. Name foods that appear to improve lung function.
5. Name foods that appear to worsen lung function.
|June 2019 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Food and Nutrition News, and Dietary Changes for Lung Health ||Module|