This quiz highlights motivational interviewing and conversation techniques to help clients with behavior change.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
1. Define motivational interviewing.
2. Describe the spirit of motivational interviewing.
3. Identify change talk and sustain talk.
4. Use simple and complex reflections in a conversation with a client.
5. List five questions to start a motivational-interviewing conversation.
|June 2019 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Using Motivational Interviewing to Drive Behavior Change ||Module|
Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.