This quiz covers factors that affect resistance training volume and other variables. Also included are ways to modify exercises during birth recovery to account for muscular and hormonal changes.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
1. Discuss factors that affect resistance training volume and other resistance training variables.
2. Identify optimal training volumes for improving muscle hypertrophy.
3. Explain possible mechanisms for hypertrophy changes in skeletal muscle.
4. Explain the concept of the fourth trimester and why new moms should not jump back into high-intensity exercises too soon.
5. Understand how muscular and hormonal imbalances affect the movements new moms should focus on.
6. Modify exercises during the birth recovery period to help clients progress without injury.
|June 2019 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: The Importance of Volume in Resistance Training, and Fitness for Women After Childbirth ||Module||(Required)|
Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.