Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.
This quiz explores how a plant-centered diet helps control inflammatory responses that raise the risk of chronic disease.
After reading this article, you should be able to:
· Explain the difference between acute and chronic inflammation.
· Summarize the importance of the body’s holistic design.
· Identify external and internal pollutants influencing immunity.
· List immune-supportive foods.
· Explain the mind-body connection and its impact on inflammatory processes.
|July-August 2019 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Using a Plant-Centered Diet to Control Inflammatory Responses ||Module||(Required)|