This course will provide trainers with the most up-to-date information on fall risk and balance assessments in older adults. We'll discuss specific balance activities that are sure to improve your clients' balance, as well as what to do after they fall. Attention will be given to injury assessment, floor mobility (with appropriate exercises), and calling for help. If you work with older adults, you won’t want to miss this very informative session.
- Outline the information on fall risk and balance assessment.
- Describe key exercises necessary for fall prevention.
- Discuss key safety concerns following a fall.
- Incorporate healthy balance and fall activities into a current exercise program.
- Discuss common balance assessments as well as modified balance assessments on a balance pad.
|I’ve Fallen Now What ||Module|
About the Author