This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of health and fitness topics, including the benefit of music for cardiac patients, barefoot running injuries, and the latest obesity statistics. Also included is a research article about squats that discusses whether there is a right way or a wrong way to do this classic exercise.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Explain why the squat requires personalized coaching focusing on a client’s anatomical structure, biomechanics and fitness goals.
- Discuss three squatting principles for coaching a squat.
- Define the benefits of variable squats.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|September 2015 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health and Fitness News, and Squat Variability ||Module|