Skill and sensitivity is required when giving your participants safe and effective adjustments. Discover how connecting with your clients can provide them with a transformational yoga class, and learn tips and rules for how to go about making adjustments during class. This class will also update you on the latest mind-body-spirit news, including research on whether habit or willpower is stronger, whether video games provide medicinal effects for seniors, and more.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Explain the importance of knowing which yoga students to assist in class and when.
- Describe a variety of methods for giving yoga adjustments.
- Discuss the philosophy and ethics of giving yoga adjustments.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|September 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Mind-Body-Spirit News, and Yoga Teaching Skills ||Module|