This continuing education course covers some of the latest nutrition and mind-body-spirit news. Some of the topics covered include: the basic components of a food log, the limitations in a fitness professional’s scope of practice when giving nutrition advice, how Pilates practice improves balance and autonomy for older women, and how mind-body movement may improve overall mindfulness. You’ll also learn about the Alexander Technique and how it can help manage lower-back pain, and how tai chi helps people with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Understand the basic components of a food log.
- Recognize the limitations in a fitness professional’s scope of practice when giving nutrition advice.
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|September 2010 IDEA Fitness Journal Test 4: Nutrition and Mind-Body-Spirit News Course ||Module||(Required)|