Are you curious about whether meditation can affect sleep? Do you know that music therapy can be effective for veterans with chronic pain? Can elderly people benefit from tai chi? Do children need a sanctuary for inner and outer play? Learn the answers to these questions and more in this quiz.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit news section.
- Describe what stressors and lifestyle conditions contribute to challenges faced by children today.
- Discuss what benefits of mindfulness practice for children are supported by research evidence.
- Identify important qualities of successful instructors of mind-body movement and mindful practices for children.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|February 2015 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Mind-Body News, and Young Children and Mindfulness ||Module|