The training needs of clients who spend 40 or more hours a week on the job are often overlooked and they sometimes develop work-related musculoskeletal disorders. In this quiz, you will learn about ergonomic considerations such as posture, healthy lifting strategies and proper workstation set-ups.
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Define ergonomics and describe what an ergonomist does.
- Define and give examples of work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WMSDs).
- Define and describe the six primary risk factors for WMSDs.
- Describe ways to reduce the incidence of low-back injuries.
- Describe the role of the fitness professional in helping clients avoid WMSDs.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|February 2015 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Training the Occupational Athlete ||Module|