This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of topics, including why older adults should run more, the negative effects of obesity in the workplace, and weight loss hip fracture risk. Also included is an article comparing pairs of healthy foods to determine which of them is the better choice.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Identify the most nutrient-dense options among similar healthy food items in the grocery store.
- Gain a better understanding of the association between various nutrients and their roles in disease prevention.
- Develop strategies to help clients develop the healthiest shopping list possible.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|February 2015 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health & Fitness News, and Best Food Choices ||Module|