One article in this quiz explores outlines five rules for coaching teens toward better health. This quiz also highlights the latest news and research on a variety of food and nutrition topics, including the trouble with snacks in the workplace, portion distribution and some nutrition facts on nondairy milk.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Summarize the risks and complications of adolescent obesity.
- Describe three key principles in the struggle against adolescent obesity.
- List three “dos” and three “don’ts” when working with teens affected by obesity.
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Food for Thought section.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|October 2018 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Coaching Teens for Better Health, and Food and Nutrition News ||Module|