This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of food and nutrition topics, including the best sources of vitamin D, protein guidelines for the elderly and endurance athletes, the safest levels of caffeine consumption, and the effects of chocolate on heart health. Also included is a nutrition article that explores the idea that it’s time to stop pushing willpower and start asking why clients eat too much.
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Food for Thought section.
- Understand willpower and its efficacy in managing overeating.
- Discover the biological and psychological factors underlying overeating.
- Gain practical skills for helping clients who struggle with overeating.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|October 2017 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Food and Nutrition News, and Understanding Overeating ||Module|