This quiz covers an article that examines how fitness pros can help the full range of older clients, from the active to the very sedentary. It also contains an article that discusses the relationship between mind-body awareness and mindfulness, and why this connection is beneficial.
After reading these articles you should be able to:
- Describe the ICAA’s five functional fitness levels.
- List several suggested options to augment total physical activity for older clients.
- Explain several questions that trainers should ask new senior prospects.
- Provide a definition of mindfulness.
- Describe practices that enhance mindfulness.
- Discuss the relationship between increasing body awareness, developing mindfulness and experiencing benefits.
|October 2016 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Anticipate the Needs of Older Clients, and Mind-Body Awareness and Mindfulness ||Module|