Does fascia hold memories? Can yoga therapy help women with urinary incontinence? Can treating depression reduce heart risks? Find the answers to these questions and other relevant mind-body news items in this quiz. Also included, learn how redefining happiness can help your clients meet their health and fitness goals.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Identify the five key components of happiness, as defined by positive psychology.
- Define the two elements necessary to create flow.
- List at least three tools that can be used to increase a person’s level of happiness in daily life.
- Understand the degree to which daily circumstances affect a person’s overall sense of happiness.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|October 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Mind-Body News, and Changing the Why Behind Workouts ||Module|