New scientific evidence reveals that not all calories are created equal. Learn how incorporating more raw food and quality protein sources into one’s diet can help with weight loss and improve health. In this quiz you will also learn why eating breakfast is important, how much coffee is too much, and how fruit and vegetable consumption can lead to a longer life.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Food for Thought section.
- Explain how calories are calculated and the flaws associated with this process.
- Identify which dietary changes can impact the number of calories used and burned by the human body.
- Explain how the body handles protein, carbohydrate and fat differently.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|October 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Food & Nutrition News, and Calorie-Counting Update ||Module|