This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of health and fitness topics, including the relationship between exercise intensity and endorphins, sleep as a performance enhancer, the instant effects of exercise on female memory, and the threat of TV time to mobility in older adults. Also included is a research article that explores many of today’s popular recovery strategies, and points to new discoveries for improving individual and team sports in the future.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Define and describe key characteristics of recovery.
- Discuss the new blood biomarker assessment of recovery.
- Discuss evidence-based tactics to improve recovery from exercise.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|November/December 2017 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health and Fitness News, and Improving Recovery Strategies ||Module|