As the presence of dietitians in supermarkets continues to increase, it is important for fitness professionals to educate their clients on how to take advantage of this opportunity. Learn how to not only help clients use supermarket dieticians as a tool, but also how you as a fitness professional can work with these professionals to help your clients meet their goals. Also included in this quiz, learn about the sneaky dieting pitfalls that your clients may be falling prey to and strategies for helping them steer clear of these saboteurs.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Understand the role that supermarket dietitians play in health and wellness.
- Describe how supermarket dietitians can work with fitness professionals to help clients eat a healthier diet.
- Explain to clients how a supermarket dietitians can help them improve their diets.
- Understand the latest science on eating patterns and how they are associated with overeating and appetite control.
- Identify overlooked dietary pitfalls that could be hindering clients’ weight loss efforts.
- Develop strategies that prevent these mishaps from thwarting weight loss goals.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|November-December 2014 IDEA Food and Nutrition Tips Quiz 1: Using Supermarket Dietitians, and Common Dieting Mistakes ||Module|