Can Pilates improve sleep for postpartum women? Can exercise reduce anxiety and help with relaxation? Is meditation still effective if it’s brief? Find the answers to these questions and other relevant mind-body news items in this quiz. Also included in this quiz, learn how Reiki can complement traditional exercise programs by relieving stress and helping with centering.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Define Reiki, and state the main conclusions from several Reiki studies.
- Explain how a personal trainer might use Reiki as a supplementary service to program design.
- List the five Reiki principles.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|November-December 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 5: Mind-Body News, and Adding Reiki to Exercise Programs ||Module|