An irregular heartbeat may be dramatically impacting your client’s health. Learn what you and your clients should know about arrhythmias and how to properly handle these abnormalities. Also in this quiz, learn how to properly prepare your clients for a marathon. Discover all of the factors that affect your clients’ training and how to appropriately increase their mileage to help them reach their goals.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Explain the autorhythmic electrochemical system of the heart and the flow of blood through the heart.
- Define and explain a heart arrhythmia.
- Explain and discuss the symptoms for common heart arrhythmias.
- Understand marathon physiology.
- Know the components of marathon training.
- Understand how to write workouts to improve each physiological variable that influences marathon performance.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|November-December 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Heart Arrhythmias Explained, and Proper Marathon Training ||Module|