There’s no better time than the end of the year to get rid of the old and bring in the new. This quiz will help you guide your clients through a pantry raid. You’ll also learn how taking your clients on a supermarket tour can help them make healthier choices. This quiz will teach you the essentials for helping your clients to bring in the new year feeling prepared.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Coach a client through a successful pantry raid.
- Identify several healthy staples to include in a pantry.
- Identify “red flag” food items in a pantry.
- Describe key tactics clients can use to make healthier choices at the supermarket.
- Point out how supermarkets encourage unhealthy eating.
- Confidently take a client on an educational supermarket tour.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|November-December 2013 IDEA Food and Nutrition Tips Quiz 3: Raiding Your Pantry, and Smarter Shopping ||Module|