Provide your clients with valuable tools that can help them eat more healthily and feel better about doing so this holiday season. Find out how planning and posting a weekly meal plan can help your clients cook more and stress less. This quiz will also teach you how keeping a food journal can help your clients to track their progress, keep focused and motivated, and reach their goals.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Understand why preparing healthy meals can be a challenge for many.
- Identify factors that help enable healthy meal planning.
- Understand basic approaches for preparing healthy meals throughout the week.
- Identify key components of a successful food journal.
- Understand scope-of-practice issues, and know when to refer clients to nutrition specialists.
- Explore ways to address clients’ challenges with food tracking.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|November-December 2013 IDEA Food and Nutrition Tips Quiz 2: Be Prepared, and Food Tracking ||Module|