This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of food and nutrition topics, including low carb vs. low fat diets, egg whites vs. whole eggs for muscle building and informed protein consumption. Also included is an article that explores a solution to obesity and disease that doesn’t involve dieting.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Food for Thought section.
- Describe how dieting fails to improve health, and list ways to practice health promotion from a weight-neutral approach.
- Discuss the effects of dieting on physiology and disease risk.
- Explain the Health at Every Size approach to health.
- Describe the intuitive eating method.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|May 2018 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Food and Nutrition News, and A New Solution to Obesity and Chronic Disease ||Module|