This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of health and fitness topics, including the possible negative effects of “fitspiration” imagery, unsettling data on sedentary behavior, and the potential benefits of transcendental meditation on soldiers with PTSD. Also included is a research article about the benefits of peripheral heart action training for clients with high blood pressure or who are unable to do HIIT.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Describe how peripheral heart action (PHA) training works.
- Design a PHA training workout.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|May 2016 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health and Fitness News, and Peripheral Heart Action Training ||Module|