This nutrition-focused quiz features the latest news and research on a variety of topics including
the benefits of chocolate, the year’s best diet, and the difference between folate and folic acid. Also included is an article on how fitness professionals can add nutrition coaching to their services. It details the steps needed to get certified to be a nutrition coach, along with a list of resources and a model coaching session.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Food for Thought section.
- Define the practice of nutrition coaching.
- Identify at least five nutritional practices that are within the scope of practice of a health and fitness professional.
- Conduct a beginner-level nutrition coaching session.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|May 2015 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Food for Thought, and Discussing Nutrition With Clients ||Module|