This course covers two important issues that affect many people on a daily basis, cardiovascular health and lower-back pain. You’ll learn about the American Heart Association’s proactive agenda for the next decade with regard to measuring, monitoring and improving cardiovascular health. Gain knowledge of some startling statistics on cardiovascular disease and stroke, and become educated on the warning signs of stroke and how to achieve the ideal cardiovascular health. Another problem that plagues many people is lower-back problems, and research is beginning to focus on children and teenagers to catch the problem early. Through your reading, you’ll gain insight into the anatomy of the lower back, current research on the causes of kids’ and teenagers’ back pain, and how to market and apply your knowledge to clients. So much life-enriching information, all in one course.
- Knowledgeably advise clients about cardiovascular risk factors and data.
- Make specific recommendations for “ideal” cardiovascular health.
- Compare postural and phasic muscles and their corresponding dysfunctions.
- Integrate the research on lower-back pain into a comprehensive training protocol for
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|May 2010 IDEA Fitness Journal Test 2: Research: Cardiovascular Health Goals and Lower-Back Pain in Kids and Teens ||Module|