This quiz discusses the evidence that checks the science behind popular athletic supplements so you can give your clients the facts. Also included is an article that explores how you can teach clients to listen to their “inner family” and resolve disputes that get in the way of exercise.
After reading these articles you should be able to:
- Describe the economic scope of the nutritional supplement industry.
- Explain whether creatine, L-arginine, beta-alanine, glutamine and branched-chain amino acids improve exercise performance.
- Discuss the safety concerns of performance-enhancing supplementation.
- Understand how the multiplicity of the human mind contributes to ambivalence.
- Identify nine agendas and perspectives vis-à-vis engagement in regular exercise.
- See how an inner roll call can lead to more perspectives, engagement and wisdom.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|March 2017 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Common Athletic Supplements, and Stay Active by Filtering Inner Dialogue ||Module|