This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of health and fitness topics, including the health benefits of a positive attitude, government support for increased physical education, and the potential harmful effects of excessive sleep. Also included is a research article about the effectiveness of standup desks and alternative workstations.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Discuss some of the health outcomes of sedentary behavior.
- Describe and discuss differences among the main types of workstation alternatives.
- Answer common questions about the efficacy of alternative workstations.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|March 2016 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health and Fitness News, and Active Workstation Alternatives ||Module|