This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of topics, including effects of frequent sitting for women, the healthiest U.S. states, the growth in the martial arts industry and a mind trick to increase lifespan. Also included is an enlightening article about new genetic research detailing how people are living longer by eating a Mediterranean diet.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Describe components of a Mediterranean diet and its association with health and longevity.
- Explain what telomeres are and their relationship to health and longevity.
- Discuss the health effects of oxidative stress and chronic inflammation.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|March 2015 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health & Fitness News, and Mediterranean Diet for Longevity ||Module|