Do you have restraint? Learn how restraint can guide your thoughts and actions. This quiz will teach you how to incorporate the five yamas of Patanjali into your life to learn who you really are and help you strengthen your yoga practice. Also included in this quiz, learn about the latest mind-body-spirit news, including how Pilates practice can improve life quality, how life coaching can improve health and more.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Have a basic understanding of the five yamas of Pantanjali.
- Recognize the difference between denial and restraint, and appreciate how the first yama, ahimsa, serves as the foundation for the other four, in addition to being a teaching in itself.
- Grasp how the yamas can be embraced and practiced in daily life, including in teaching situations with students.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|March 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Mind-Body-Spirit News, and Guiding Your Actions with Yamas ||Module|