Find out what’s new in the world of health and fitness with this continuing education quiz. Discover how strength training can benefit kids, whether bad feet may be genetic, and how kidney disease patients who build their muscles may live longer. Find out the connections between rest, exercise intensity and exercise safety, and how the principles of self-determination can elevate workout intensity and results. Upon completion of this quiz, you will also be able to define the key components of rest-based training and how they are applied in practice. So much great information available in one quiz!
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Explain the connections between rest, exercise intensity and exercise safety.
- Discuss how the principles of self-determination theory can elevate workout intensity and results.
- Define the key components of rest-based training (RBT) and how they are applied in practice.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|March 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health & Fitness News and Program Design ||Module|