This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of health and fitness topics, including the calorie burn potential of walking, how fitness assessments affect teen BMI, and the new rules of business. Also included is a research article about the benefits of both hot and cold treatments for sore muscles.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Describe how hot and cold treatments reduce muscle soreness.
- Discuss current research on hot and cold treatments to reduce muscle soreness.
- Explain the alternating hot- and cold-water immersion therapy for injury recovery.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|June 2016 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health and Fitness News, and Hot and Cold Treatments for Muscle Soreness ||Module|