This nutrition focused quiz features the latest news and research on a variety of topics, including
a diet that reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s, a rice cooking technique that cuts calories, and a discussion on the benefits of bone broth. Also included is an article about how to help low income clients enjoy superfoods while still sticking to their food budget. The article provides specific alternatives to the more pricey powerhouse foods.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Food for Thought section.
- Explain general facts about the poverty-obesity link, and discuss patterns of food insecurity in America.
- Identify several healthy substitutions that low-budget clients can afford to buy in place of pricey “superfoods.”
- List shopping and cooking strategies that clients can use to achieve optimum nutrition on a shoestring budget.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|June 2015 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Food and Nutrition News, and Budget Superfoods ||Module|