This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of health and fitness topics, including barefoot running dangers, the benefits of workout buddies, and the link between obesity and cancer risk for women. Also included is a research article on reciprocal superset training options for time pressed clients, along with a sample training plan.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Define reciprocal superset training and explain how it is done.
- Explain the physiological benefits of reciprocal superset training.
- Identify appropriate exercise combinations for reciprocal superset training.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|June 2015 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health and Fitness News, and Comparing Different Styles of Resistance Training ||Module|