This quiz contains a feature article that describes a fresh approach to marketing fitness and wellness services to older adults. To connect with Baby Boomers and their elders, target their interests and abandon stereotypes.
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Determine how to adjust your facility and programs to attract older adults.
- Design marketing campaigns that are relevant to older consumers.
- Incorporate marketing messages into all areas of the club, studio or training center.
- Effectively incorporate visual elements into a marketing tool.
- Name the functional levels of older consumers.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|July-August 2016 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Abandon Stereotypes When Marketing to Older Adults ||Module|