Do you have clients who cannot reach their goals because they seem to lack willpower or motivation? In this informative course, you will learn about a model for inspiring change that is based on over 20 years of research and can assist you in helping anyone make changes to any or all aspects of their life. This course covers the four big ideas that make up this model as well as how to incorporate these ideas into your practice.
After reading this article, you should be able to:
- Explain what it means to turn bad days into good data.
- Identify vital behaviors and crucial moments.
- Define the six sources of influence.
- Summarize what it means to escape the willpower trap.
- Explain what it means to be the scientist and the subject.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|July-August 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Changing Anything ||Module|