This quiz explores how group exercises help older clients fight isolation and stay with their fitness programs. Also included is an article with research that shows how short activity breaks can combat the risks of sedentary behavior.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Describe the current status and health consequences of sedentary behavior in the United States.
- Discuss optimal interventions for combatting sedentary behavior.
- Create innovative, activity-based programs to combat sedentary behavior.
- Identify risk factors for social isolation in older adults.
- Understand the motivating factors of older adults.
- Understand the role of socialization in exercise.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|January 2018 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Benefits of Short Activity Breaks, and Senior Fitness Prevents Social Isolation ||Module|