This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of nutrition topics, including the behavioral science underlying food tweets, the influence of brain structure on dieting success and the history of food depiction in art. Also included is an article that discusses whether or not vitamin and mineral supplements are necessary, or if we can get all our nutrients from food.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Food for Thought section.
- List several features of an effective family-based behavior-change intervention.
- Understand the major nutritional gaps in modern diets.
- Identify less popular nutrients that affect health.
- Explain how a supplement-free diet can still provide nutrients and promote health.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|January 2017 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Nutrition News, and Do People Need Vitamin and Mineral Supplements? ||Module|