This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of food and nutrition topics, including the effects of spicy food on lifespan, healthy kitchen hacks, and the latest finds of research on processed meats. Also included is an article on protein: how it is distributed in the body, how to determine optimal timing of protein intake, as well as recommendations for meeting daily protein needs.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Food for Thought section.
- List the current daily protein recommendations.
- Explain the benefits of eating a balanced protein intake throughout the day.
- Describe the importance of protein quality in the overall diet.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|January 2016 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Food and Nutrition News, and Protein Distribution ||Module|