This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of topics, including recruiting older adults, osteoporosis in men, bar versus machine training, and the effects of social media on weight. Also included is an enlightening article about seasonal eating and understanding the importance of living in harmony with nature’s cycles.
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Understand the importance of living in harmony with nature’s cycles.
- Describe the Five Elements Theory and its relationship to the seasons.
- Identify nutrition and lifestyle choices appropriate to different seasons and climates.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|January 2015 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health & Fitness News, and Seasonal Eating ||Module|