This course is jam-packed full of great information on nutrition and power eating. Learn the importance of nutrient-dense foods. Discover why whole foods offer health benefits beyond just weight management, and why obtaining nutrients from food, rather than just supplements, are far more beneficial. So much research on how nutrition plays such an important role in our wellness. This course shouldn’t be overlooked.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research and findings from the Food for Thought section.
- Explain the concept of nutrient-dense foods.
- Discuss why whole foods offer health benefits, including weight management.
- Discuss why obtaining nutrients from food can be more beneficial than obtaining the same nutrients from a supplement.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|January 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Nutrition News and Power Foods ||Module|