What is “green exercise” and what are its effects on mood and energy? What exercise modality can help people suffering from COPD? How is a Type A personality increasing people’s stroke risks? You will discover the answers to all these questions and more in this extensive course. You will also learn about the trend toward increasing the use of meditation by Americans and why healthcare providers are interested in learning more about its potential applications. Discover the different varieties of meditation styles. This course is packed with practical and applicable information for you and your clients.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Mind-Body-Spirit News section.
- Discuss the health benefits of meditation as confirmed by a growing body of research evidence.
- Discuss the trend toward increasing use of meditation by Americans and why healthcare providers are interested in learning more about its potential applications.
- Identify the differences among a variety of popular meditation styles.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|January 2013 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Mind-Body-Spirit News and Meditation ||Module|