In this course you'll review the current research on what motivates people to exercise. You'll gain insights into some characteristics of exercise adherents, why some people drop out of exercise programs, and the common barriers to exercise and strategies for overcoming these barriers. In the nutrition section, you'll learn about fueling athletes for training and competition. You will gain an understanding of the evidence-based science on food and fluid consumption for athletes before, during and after activity. So much great information to help your clients in this one course!
- List the factors that lead individuals to exercise.
- Explain some characteristics of exercise adherents.
- Discuss why some people drop out of exercise programs.
- Understand evidence-based science on food and fluid consumption for athletes before, during and after activity.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|January 2011 IDEA Fitness Journal Test 2: Research and Nutrition ||Module|