Does soccer provide health benefits to women with hypertension? Do adults overestimate their intensity levels? How much exercise is needed to enhance students’ attention and comprehension? Find the answers to these questions and more relevant health and fitness news items in this quiz. Also included, learn whether you should suggest supplements to your clients or not and how to choose the best supplements.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Making News section.
- Identify the supplements most commonly used by U.S. adults.
- Describe the health benefits of adequate intakes of calcium, vitamin D, magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Define the recommended intakes of calcium, vitamin D, magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids for good health.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|September 2014 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 1: Health & Fitness News, and Supplement Use ||Module|