The feature article in this quiz explores the body image problem in the fitness industry—and what we can do about it, starting now.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Identify why and how body image may be a problem in the fitness industry and discuss solutions to improve the situation.
- Name sources (both within and beyond the fitness industry) that help create body image expectations and pressure for fitness professionals.
- Discuss the diversity of body image experiences among fitness professionals so that we can better support each other and our clients.
- Describe how fitness-related posts on social media might contribute to body dissatisfaction.
- Analyze strategies for embracing a greater diversity of body types in the fitness industry and among fitness professionals.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|February 2018 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 4: Body Image in the Fitness Industry ||Module|