This quiz highlights the latest news and research on a variety of nutrition topics, including edible flowers, honoring your hunger, the effects of safflower oil on weight loss and the relationship between genetics and binge eating. Also included is an article that discusses how to stop dieting and start intuitive eating. This article takes a look at why it’s crucial to help clients control their food attitudes.
After reading these articles, you should be able to:
- Discuss the research studies and findings described in the Food for Thought section.
- List several features of an effective family-based behavior-change intervention.
- Understand the concept of intuitive eating and explain its basic principles.
- Describe the research findings on intuitive eating and health.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|February 2017 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 3: Nutrition News, and Changing Attitudes Toward Food ||Module|