This quiz discusses three rowing-machine workouts that boost strength, endurance and aerobic capacity. Also included is an article that explores the concept of using stress as a motivator, including three strategies that sometimes may be more effective than trying to relax.
After reading these articles you should be able to:
- Demonstrate proper setup and technique for using the rowing ergometer (erg).
- Guide rowing workouts for three of the major energy systems.
- Spell out the benefits of rowing for the general fitness client.
- Understand three stress management strategies derived from the science of mindset training.
- Be able to apply these strategies in a fitness environment; for example, when teaching group classes or training individual clients.
- Know how to cultivate these mindsets in yourself, through reflection and application to personal stress and challenges
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|February 2017 IDEA Fitness Journal Quiz 2: Increase Strength With Rowing Machine Exercises, and Rechanneling Stress ||Module|